th-perfect2.blogspot.com

Hey Earthlings !
TASHA is her name . Born to be a December baby , as well as a chocoholic . Judge me for all you want , cuz I don't give it a damn . Treat me well and I'll treat you twice better , give me attitude and don't blame me if I make hell out of your life .
Justin Drew Bieber and Miley Ray Cyrus are my all-time favourite . Bruno Mars is great too ! ♥
Check out my twitter or tumblr if you wanna know me better . Ask me questions in formspring ;) And ouhh , I sure have Facebook too ! :D

Yours sincerely ,
TASHAHEAARTS ♥

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cheer Up Honey! =)

Hi, fellow readers of TASHA. :)
It's me, Melissa L. here to post for her this time. You all might be wondering, why isn't she here to post but there's me instead, right? Well the reason is just plain simple; she's not in the mood at all and she's all emo right now. I don't really know what's the reason behind all these, but one thing for sure is that, she's been crying non-stop for about an hour and cut herself again .___.
Guys, you all know that she's a good friend. Well, maybe not 100 percently good, but she's still good in her own ways. Maybe some of you will think that she's being all bitchy and stuffs like that, but think before you talk. Cus no human is perfect in this world. I've known Tasha for more than 4 years, so I can tell you that she's really not that bad as some of you would think. She may be violent and look strong outside, but she breaks really easily inside. You'd see her hyper everyday, but that doesn't mean that she's really that cheerful. I'm telling you all all these cus I hope that you all will understand her more and care for her more. Tasha is really worth to be loved and care. I don't want to see her getting so upset like this. So guys, if you're close to her and know her in person, I hope that you could help me by cheering her up. All she needs is your support now. I'm pretty sure that she'll be happy if you all could show her some love.
That's the end of my piece.

Cheer Up TASHA! Hope that this post can cheer you up ;)


*Btw guys, I post all this on my own accord. So please don't presume anything and start bitch talk about her again. TYVM. :)


- MELISSA LIM XIAOWEI